1 May 2012

1 May 2012First day of Me Made Me!!  And I've jumped out of bed early to get dressed and do this post before getting the boys ready and flying off to work!!!  So, today I'm wearing this Liberty top. The material was bought from Addicted to Fabric in December 2011 and I used pattern W as the base from Les couleurs francaises.  I love this pattern - you will see it more than a few times this month!  It is a lovely pattern and lends itself to lots of changes and a variety of outfits.  This particular version I popped a peter pan type collar on, which I drafted using pattern X in the book.  This was my first time making up a collar so I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing when I drafted it so it sits up a bit - but I like it.  It's a mistake which actually worked.  Added a self covered button (first time for this as well!!).. Oh and I am very proud of my matching of the pattern.  The other change was I used elastic in the sleeves.Ok, off to put my sneakers on!
UntitledUntitled




2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you have used! I wish I had gotten up early, I'm going to have take a picture in the fading dawn light! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, you are so organised, I have taken the photo but won't post until tonight when I get home which is dark these days.

    ReplyDelete