13 May 2012 - little spotty dress

P5130557
Today for MMM12, I'm wearing a spotty dress from Happy Homemade Vol 1 pattern G (without the sleeves)... at least that's what the envelope with the pattern pieces in it says, but I can't find the book!  I made this dress during the Christmas break in 2011 as a bit of a trial of shirring and so it is a bit uneven and dodgy but overall it's a good casual dress - which I usually wear in summer when we go to the pool.  I added big handy pockets into the sides.   
For MMM 12 I've worked this dress into a bit of a casual autumn outfit, so have paired it with some herringbone tights, my blue Parcours Paris boots and a black patterned cardi by cotelac.  
Oh and as a coincidence, we are off to the pool today, an indoor one though!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment