KCWC Day 2

Day 2: 5.05pm to 6.20pm
PA090334
Yes, woops over one hour today! Tonight I did make some further progress with the check pants for Oliver and am confident that I might even be able to finish them tomorrow.  I did have a few moments tonight where I wondered whether I am actually sewing the material the wrong way around - but I'm running with it..

To liven the sewing up a bit I also made a quick 'kerchief' which I'll add to the pile of things to sell for the preschool fete craft stall (after I can remove it from Elliot).  When Elliot was a baby (and toddler) he wore these all the time (though unfortunately never a Dr Suess one).  In my humble opinion they are far more classy than a bib or a wet tshirt from baby drool.  Hopefully someone at the fete will think the same.
PA090336
Unfortunately, I cut the material out a bit 'upside down Miss Jane' but never mind.  I think it is still pretty adorable.  I seem to have quite a bit of Dr Suess material in the stash which I'll use up for the fete so prepare for more Dr Suess creations.

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely. It looks like a multi-direction fabric (there's a proper word for that isn't there!!!) so I think it looks fine cut that way. Love the stripe with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so cute! I just love that Dr Suess print. Tres adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Cutest thing ever! You really have very nice fabrics

    ReplyDelete