So with the hot pink I'm either going to make another pair of pleated pants (in the right size) or the Miss Chalmers Skirt.
I also bought a darker pink jersey to make another drape cardigan (although I will try to make this a bit shorter at the back).
I have seen a few people using colourlovers, so in a trip into the unknown and clearly using only very basic skills, I've tried to depict the colour palette that is presenting itself so far this Spring. It's probably not unlike that in the shops but it has a nice happy feel about it.
- Wings using this tutorial: for a birthday and Christmas present
- More undies (hence the foldover blue elastic in the shot)
- Drape cardigan in pink jersey
- Pleated pants/miss chalmers skirt in hot pink linen
- Crafty things for the preschool fete(including the start of a super hero mask seen in pic)
- Oh and French homework (of course) - not sewing but still on the to do list for this weekend