don't forget the soup!

Untitled

I'm having next week off work as I'm having sinus surgery. Just one night in hospital.  Is it bad to be looking forward to the week off from work!?  I have lots of sewing planned so I hope the recovery isn't going to get in the way of making those pleated pants.
Untitled
Anyway, the gorgeous people I work with gave me a little present.  6 containers of fantastic home made soup by Karralee who is one hell of a chef.  It had been in the freezer at work so there were signs everywhere, including on my hand to 'don't forget the soup!.
And this cute book: 'What I Wore Today' by Gemma Correll.  Do you know this book?  Check it out it's so fun!
There is flickr site where people can upload the drawings of what they wore and a blog too!!  I love it.  What great presents.


7 comments:

  1. hurrrrr best of luck for the surgery. And thanks for the links the what I wore thing is really cute. I used to draw things like that i high school but it was more what I wanted to wear rather than what I was wearing XD Oh and Carl's in Canberra today for TED Australia. I thought for some reason he was leaving on Sat so I wasn't prepared-I'd 've sent you something otherwise XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah thanks! Agree - it is more likely to be filled with things that I want to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, those pressies are so thoughtful. And I am going to check out the book too, sounds fun :)
    Wishing you all the best with the surgery; minimum discomfort and a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find a contact/ email link for youranywhere, can you contact me please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do! and I will put a contact thing on the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool got it, you might want to remove the email field just in case spam bots are parsing.. I don't know how disqus deals with that..

    ReplyDelete