Get ready for the Top 5 of 2012

Top 5 of 2012

Gillian from Crafting a Rainbow has come up with this idea to reflect on 2012.  Here’s the idea:
"Let’s take time to look back on the past year of our blogs by posting a series of Top 5 lists leading up to New Year!  You might post just one big list, or separate posts, or just join in on a few of the topics… It’s up to you and your schedule. 
Let’s write about our Top 5 from each category: 
  • Top 5 Favourite Creations (most worn, or most loved!) 
  • Top 5 Sewing Fails (UFOs, worn once, or complete disasters!) 
  • Top 5 Lessons Learned (either practical tricks and techniques, or life lessons) 
  • Top 5 Blogs and Bloggers that Inspire
  • Top 5 Goals for the New Year
As a blogger, sometimes we pressure ourself to constantly have some new to show. The teacher in me says that we have to take time to reflect and learn before we can move forward. (Besides, a blog post is just the beginning of the life of a me-made garment - and being a little nosy, I’d love to know the rest of the story!)

I’m planning on posting my Top 5 lists between Christmas and New Years, and I’d really love if you joined me. If you are interested, you can grab the “logo” from my flickr profile, and spread the word! 

I love lists, I love to reflect and even more I love to plan, so I am definitely in.  I think I'll do a post a day starting on the 27 December with my top 5 goals for the year on the 31st... but who knows, it is the silly season so the timing could really go out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in and spreading the word! I'm really looking forward to reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea! I always do a roundup post on the last day of the year :)

    ReplyDelete