By Hand London: Charlotte Skirt Sew-Along

Over at Ginger makes this morning, I was introduced, not only to her fab animal print pencil skirt, but also to the Charlotte Skirt sewalong happening in January.  By Hand London are new to me, but the Charlotte pencil skirt looks so great with it's variations and is exactly what I need for my work wardrobe which is in need of a skirt to go with all those Liberty blouses I have.  
Image of Charlotte SkirtImage of Charlotte SkirtImage of Charlotte Skirt
All the photos above are courtesy of the By Hand London website and my plan is to make up the middle (plain) option although there is something very cute about the other two options.  I'm hoping there will be some of those made up in the Sew-Along.
  Pop over to the By Hand website to sign up and pick up your button!

No comments:

Post a Comment