Dear Santa...sewing stocking stuffers

Dear Santa,  just in case you need some ideas for stocking fillers, here's a little bit of help... 
A pattern from the latest range of Papercut Pattern.  I really do think I need these.  Any one will do!
I always curse when I'm turning little fabric tubes, so this would be great ( buy at the Haby Goddess)
Remember when I bought that giant roll of interfacing from Spotlight for tracing and how much I loved it, well, it's all finished and Spotlight don't make it any more, so how about you bring me some Swedish tracing paper?  According to Crafty Mamas it's THE BEST.
Every since I made the Wiksten Tank and saw the photos of the hem gauge in the instructions, I've been dreaming about having a hem gauge.  You know I need all the help I can get with hemming!
Lastly, Santa. I know I got a new camera for my birthday and I love it, but let's face it, I need someone to use it.  So, how about you pop Mario Testino in the stocking so next year I can have some nice photos of myself in all my sewing creations.  




8 comments:

  1. Excellent choices, esp. Mario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the hem guage and fabric tube thingy look very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn´t know Santa read blogs! You are keeping him busy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what is also great for tracing? Fax paper! It's see-through but not very thin, long enough to trace tons of patterns and economically-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!! I'll be looking for some of that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just never know what Santa reads... !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, the last one made me laugh! Now I want him too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha Carolyn - your photos are always amazing. You don't need him:)

    ReplyDelete