I think it looks super cute and I am really proud of it (except the button holes which I blame my machine for..). The pattern came together really nicely, even in French and I love how the collar is attached. In fact, I found this a nice calming sewing project... except for last night where I stayed up very late last night to sew on the buttons so I could wear today, I mean why wait until Sunday to wear it!
I made a size 38 because I didn't want it to be too tight. I like how it is a looser fit, although I had to take about an inch off where the sleeve slips in as originally the sleeves were really puffy and sitting completely off my shoulders. I'm not at all sure this was the right way to do it but it achieved the desired result.
The only problem with the coat is that because it isn't lined I feel as if I should carry around a little pair of scissors to snip off lose threads. I did try to catch them all as I sewed but they seem to be breeding. If I ever make this again I think it would be nice lined... but for now it is a perfect weight for spring/summer coat.