FINISHED! Foliage culottes

It is clear that my love affair with the Oliver & S Girl Friday Culottes isn't over. I made this pair back in October (hence the skip in the background photos) and have been wearing them regularly since. Every piece of fabric I pick up seems to go through the 'will this look good as a pair of culottes test'. 
This fabric was picked up at Spotlight and there are a heap of great makes out there using it. Amanda made a beautiful dress out of it for a wedding!  For me? It's always culottes. And I love the volume of this particular culottes pattern.
There isn't much to be said about the construction of these (that I haven't already mentioned in my numerous other posts about Girl Friday Culottes), except for the fact that after these photos I changed the button placement to get them to sit a bit higher. It seems that it doesn't matter how many pairs of these culottes I make I can't seem to get the waist perfect first go. Urrgh.
I've got one more post to go for this years makes.  See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment