I cut a straight 36 with no adjustments at all. The pattern comes together well (I love the way you pintuck and then cut the bib) and the sleeves set in perfectly. Pauline provides good instructions but she has also produced some video tutorials to assist even a beginner sewer, so there is no excuse not to try it. The pattern has also been updated to include a fabulously easy way to attach the collar which I'll be using for my next make.
I have worn this top already many times since making it. Just a couple of things I'd take more notice of next time... The instructions give you the option to interface or not the collar, so I took the middle ground and only interfaced one side of the collar. In hindsight the collar would have sat better, in this fabric, if I'd interfaced both sides.
Despite those little things, I really enjoyed making up this pattern and look forward to making it up again in a denim/ chambray. For an amazing version, go and see Merche's version. It is stunning and then go and buy the pattern here!
Lastly, back to the fabric. I bought this fabric from Tessuti after being lured into purchasing it from Velosewer Maria after spotting her purple colourway on instagram. No regrets with the purchase of course. As soon as I saw the line drawings from Pauline I knew this fabric would become a Daydream Carme Blouse. I am a big fan of the work that Mo Coppoletta did for Liberty last season having made the Cami dress out of his Joy and Sorrow print and still have some Growing Fonder in the stash.