I used the fabric Boardwalk Jersey that I purchased on my recent trip to Tessuti. I only bought around a metre (or maybe 1.20) for this top, so as mentioned before, I couldn't do a repeat with the pattern which is around 90cm, so improvised. The back doesn't at all match the front, although I tried where possible to match some lines. I think it works better like this. It adds so much more interest to the pattern than what I think would have been there with just a two stripe match.
Sadly I didn't have enough to do the binding piece on the bottom, which (as it is interfaced like the collar) would have added a bit more weight to the bottom.
I don't think it is a big problem, but it would certainly have been neater than my twin needle seam.
The 'sleeves' are quite loose but again that is the style in the pattern photo. Maybe these could be tightened up a little for next time, but really, these are minor things. The top is lovely and 'swingy' to wear and the buttons across the shoulder add the cutest detail, that, unless you swing around, sit nice and flat. This top will be perfect for the warm weather (in about 3 months time :))