muslin for this dress. Well I think the adjustments I made back then were spot on. It is probably a bit loose in the body but I don't think that matters and I like it. In the end I didn't have to adjust the armscye like I thought I would - the change in the bust darts were enough to lift them.
It wasn't a quick make but it did come together reasonably easy. Oh except for the fact that I sewed the left shoulder up 4 (yes 4 times) before I got it right. Yes, it was late at night and I kept twisting the seam as I was sewing it inside out. The result is lovely and clean on the shoulder but I just kept twisting the damn thing. Only on one shoulder of course!
I'm a bit off across the bodice on the pattern, but I'm just going to forget that I noticed it and I'm sure you will too :)
Do check out Pattern Runway. I certainly will be looking at more of their patterns and will be putting this one away as a definite one to remake. ... although for now, I think I might make something really easy.